Prince Albert National Park, Saskatchewan Canada
- RCGA rules govern all play
- Any tee shot that strikes the Lobstick tree in flight may be replayed. This ball then becomes the ball in play.
- Right side of Hole 2 is a lateral hazard.
- Only the water comprises the hazard on the 18th fairway.
- There is no out-of-bounds on the course.
- Your position on this course is directly behind the group ahead of you.
- Blue is back of green
- White is middle of green
- Red is front of green
Yardage to centre of green:
- Blue disk in fairway is 200 yards
- White is 150 yards
- Red is 100 yards
Slope and handicap ratings:
- Men from black tees: 122 / 69.9
- Men from white tees: 120 / 68.2
- Ladies from white tees: 123 / 74.1
- Men from red tees: 112 / 65.9
- Ladies from red tees: 118 / 70.8